Thursday, February 02, 2006

X

This is a photo of Cesar, my ex-boyfriend. He's the only ex-boyfriend of whom I still keep a photograph.

I loved him so dearly.

I couldn't believe someone as wonderful as him would be interested in someone like me. My disbelief brought our short romance to an end.

Having no confidence can begin a vicious cycle. He said he loved me, but I didn't quite believe it. The thing was, I really did feel it.

I wish I had a time machine. I'd go back and change everything.

5 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

he's very sexy. did he have a big cock?

Minge said...

A whopper - and he was just so sweet, considerate, loving, kind, tactile. The perfect beau, really. Too bad it wasn't meant to be.

Alan Fisher said...

how come you're slavering over your ex when you've got a hot man at home?

Minge said...

Because I think about the past too much.

Anonymous said...

He already has someone else on the go.