Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beans

I'm so excited - and quite tempted to bid... You may well know that there's a guy selling beans, one by one, on ebay, all for charity of course... Click here to see Pet Shop Beans!

Still on the subject of beans... I sold a tin last week for £0.99. The girl who bought them lives somewhere in England. She just wants them sent to her! What's wrong with popping to the corner shop? It can't be laziness, or she'd shop online with one of the major supermarkets who deliver.

Do you think she has a fetish about beans? Did she think it was code for something else and I'm now going to send her my dirty undies? I've had a look back at some of the items she's bought in the past. I think she's a bit of a dirty bitch. She's bought heavy duty fish net tights, a sexy little miss muffett costume and a black basque/suspenders/thong set.

I don't know if I want to send her my nice beans. What the hell is she going to do with them?

Anyway, I was quite chuffed at selling them for £0.99, so I put another tin up for sale. Some guy has just emailed me asking how many beans there are in the tin! I'm serious! Click here to see the item (I've put the question on the listing so you can see it) or here to look at all my other items.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world.

No comments: