Monday, February 20, 2006

Minge

Dert asked why I'm called Minge... So here's the story. Don't worry, it's not very long.

Quite some number of years ago, I was notorious for saying, "cunt!" rather a lot. So people started to call me this as a nick-name. Another pal thought this too rude, so I was re-christened Minge. If you're not from the UK, minge is a slightly dirty word that people use for the female genitals. A mother wouldn't say it to her child, it's not totally harmless, but it's mainly something children would use - and they think it's really dirty!

While I was looking for a photograph to go with this post, I found a Minge website. Click here to see it. It's fascinating. I also found another one ending in .org - sounded important, so I had a look. Again, click here to see that one! Oh, and I was wrong, it's not important at all!

12 comments:

Brian Farrey said...

Ohhhh....

I thought Minge was an Ab Fab reference.

Minge said...

You mean Edina's assistant!? Or was she working with Patsy? Can't remember, but I know who you mean! I thought it was great, at the time, that someone could be so brave as to name a character in a mainstream programme Minge. Jennifer Saunders kicks ass.

Dan said...

Interesting sites you managed to dig up :D

Minge said...

There's nothing like a search for minge on google.

Dan said...

According to my stat counter on my site, someone found it on google through the phrase "granmas having sex"

See, something for everyone! hehe

Dan said...

Of course, this now means they will find your site too, as I've put "Granmas Having Sex" on here.

Twice, in fact. You may even bump my #2 position for that search on MSN... "Granmas Having Sex"..

Minge said...

Granmas having sex

Here's hoping.

Dan said...

Dammit, all this talk about granmas having sex, and you're not showing on google or msn...

pah.

Minge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

oooh deleted comment?! I wanna know what it said! Was it a disgruntled searcher looking for "Granmas Having Sex" do you think? hehe

Minge said...

OMG! Do you think it was? Any way I can see a seleted post?

Brian Farrey said...

No, Minge wasn't Eddy's assistant. She was only in a couple episodes of series four. Actually, I don't even know that you see her. She's mentioned in the scene where Eddy and Pats go to the bar to meet Twiggy.