Friday, February 17, 2006

Alan gets probed

My wee pal, Alan, the bitch, has agreed to be interviewed by Minge. In doing so, he's agreeing to put up the questions along with the answers on his blog. He's also agreeing to offer an interview to the readership of his blog. Whomsoever he interviews must do the same as him, answer his questions on their blog and offer an interview to their readership and so on... So, without further ado, Alan gets probed:

  1. What was life like in the Royal Navy and did civilian men like you in the uniform?
  2. To whom did you first come out and what was it like? Before you came out, did you try and fit into the heterosexual world?
  3. In your blog, you claim you're an actual bitch. I don't think you are. I think you're quite pleasant. Therefore, are you bi-bitchual? Are you more bitchy than pleasant or more pleasant than bitchy? Please use percentages.
  4. Do you miss Armadale when you're not there? Furthermore, where's the best place on the planet that you've stayed and why?
  5. You've told me that you, "Don't do love." Really? Are you playing hard to get with this Brazilian guy? Who's the love of your life? Would you rather have love in your life or material objects?
Thanks, hen. Really looking forward to reading your answers! Thanks also to my wee Dutch boy and Canagal, without whom, none of this would have been possible!

10 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

hmmm some interesting questions. I'll answer them later. I wonder what happened to that jacket?

Minge said...

Didn't you get grass stains all over it?

Alan Fisher said...

Grass stains? What are you implying? That I'm a cheap and easy lay and will do it in a field with complete strangers that I've met off the internet and haven't even asked their name?

Well, ok. Let's just call it grass stains.

CanaGal said...

I will send you a BILL!!

*yuck yuck*

Minge said...

I have no Canadian Dollars. Do you take sea shells?

Alan Fisher said...

I've just said "hi" to canagal.... wonder if she'll respond or just slap me with a restraining order?

CanaGal said...

hmmmm....got any good scottish beer??

Minge said...

If there's booze anywhere, Alan will have it.

Alan Fisher said...

I don't have beer and I don't DO beer. How does a wee cocktail grab ya?

Minge said...

Reminds me of the Kenny Everett gag:

Would you like a cocktale?

Oh, do tell me one.