Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rôle play

Alan and I like to indulge in a little rôle play from time to time.

At the moment, Cagney and Lacey is our theme. I'm the glamourous one, he's the chubby housewife type.

Ok, so we've not got very far. We've decided to go out and get a chinese take away, but then changed our minds and I, Christine "Slim McGlamorous" Cagney, have shoved my weapon into Mary Beth "Fatty McPorker" Lacey's chuff instead.

Any tips for us as to where we can go with this without having to have actual sex? I don't think it's appropriate, though it would make for good copy.

2 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

lol....i've just spent the last half hour typing the next episode of Fatty'n'Slim on my blog. I was creasing myself....

Minge said...

I read it. I alughed so hard that I did a little bit of wee.