Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quizzed

I borrowed this from Alan's blog...

1. What time is it? 21:11

2. What is your Full name: Roy Michael Tapping, but you may call me Minge

3. What are you most afraid of: Strangers

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre: I've never seen a movie in a theatre, only in cinemas

5. Have you ever seen a ghost? A few times - my flat in Bournemouth was haunted

6. Where were you born? Boscombe

7. Favourite food? Tiramisu

8. Ever been to Alaska: No and have no desire to go

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling: What does that mean?

10. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes

11. Been in a car accident: Yes - a mini and it rolled right over!

12. Croutons or bacon bits: Veggie bacon bits, though Gillian wouldn't approve - she's always coming round here forcing nuts into my mouth

13. Favourite day of the week: Monday

14. Favourite Restaurant: Any restaurant in Japan

15. Favourite Flower: Nasturtium

16. Favourite sport to watch: Men's diving - gotta love those lycra swimming trunks!

17. Favourite Drink: Grapefruit juice

18 Favourite ice cream: Very expensive vanilla

19. Disney or Warner Brothers: Warner Brothers - Walt Disney was a Nazi

20. Favourite fast food restaurant : If I had to choose, it would be a fish and chip shop and I'd have white pudding and chips

21. How many times you failed your driver's test? Zero! ROFL!

22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email: A guy called Graeme - he's just bought some postcards from me on ebay:

Hi Roy

If the rest are as good as the landlady card I know I will enjoy them. Actually the correct Edinburgh response to visitors (according to Glaswegians) is "You'll have had you tea!" pronounced in correct snooty accent.

This might amuse you. I worked overseas as an engineer for quite a bit of my working life, and at one time, going on leave, I promised to bring back some saucy postcards. Anyway, my wife and I went down to Lyme Regis for the day and I asked in a local seaside shop if they had any saucy postcards. You would have thought I asked the shop keeper to get her kit off, such was the shocked reaction. "We don't sell that sort of thing in Lyme Regis. Thankyou. Good day" And that was me put in my place. mcGill could have made a postcard out of the scene!

Graeme

23 . What do you do most often when you are bored: masturbate

24. Bedtime: when I'm tired. Usually about midnight or just after. I can't go to bed if I'm not tired. I just lay there for hours and end up getting up, having a cuppa and a fag!

25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: I'm not emailing it to anyone! I pinched it from Alan! Someone may copy and paste it into their blog, je ne sais pas.

26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? I'm not sending it to anyone, though if I did, no-one would respond. I used to forward these things all the time, but it was a waste of time, so I don't bother any more.

28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses??? If Shane, Dert, Dan, Michele, Gabby or CanaGal bunged it on their blogs, I'd love to see the results.

29. Favourite TV shows: You Are What You Eat, Ten Years Younger, How Clean Is Your House?, 10 O'clock News (with the delicious Huw Edwards) and Great Food Live

30. Ford or Chevy: Neither. I'd like a Jaguar Estate

31 What are you listening to right now: Electribe 101 - Talking With Myself (Canny Dub)

32. What are your favourite colours: Lilac or mauve

33. How many tattoos do you have? None

34. How many pets do you have? I have lots of pet hates, too many to list here. I have dogs, but they're not my pets, they're my daughters

35. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Whichever one had an orgasm first, I suppose

36. What would you like to accomplish before you die? I'd like to murder a few people or at least torture them

3 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

Fabulous. I particularly liked the answer to question 23. I always had my suspicions.

And I'd love to murder/torture someone too, but I'm scared of prison food. The showers I could deal with.

Minge said...

People have called me a wanker in the past, so I might as well live up to my name.

The March Hare said...

Hmm, I'm not into this, sorry. I like to point at my post 'The Sarathena Files' on September 17th on my blog. I have updated this just a few minutes ago!