Thursday, February 02, 2006

True or false?

When I was a younger man, my brother David and I dressed up as ladies and went out for a night on the town in Bournemouth.

We had a fabulous time in clothes we'd bought from a charity shop and fixed up to make them our own. It was about two in the morning, we'd left this night club and were heading to a taxi... A man who was evidently quite drunk approached us and asked us for a threesome. He said we were gorgeous girls. We said we didn't go back to strange men's houses but we would let him stroke our bottoms there on the street.

Well, the three of us got quite carried away and he began to suck on my titty, which was actually an orange! Then he bit it and juice came out. He was surprised and told me I should be at home feeding the baby.

Then we flashed our cocks and he vomited right there in front of us. Dreadful.

This really happened. Or did it?

No comments: