It's Fib Sunday!
Love Sundays? Love Fibs?
Fib Sunday is for you, dear reader!
Yes, yes, yes!
If you're unfamiliar with Haiku Saturday, check this out. Fib Wednesday runs along similar lines.
1) I take the topic as given in last week's final entry, write a Fib and give a new topic.
2) Your reply to the topic is in the form of a Fib in the comment section.
3) You then supply the next topic.
4) The next visitor replies with a Fib on the newly given topic and then provides a new topic and so on...
A Fib is a six line, twenty syllable poem with a syllable count by line of 1/1/2/3/5/8. The only restriction on a Fib is that the syllable count follow the Fibonacci sequence. An example of a classic fib:
- Spiraling mixture:
- Math plus poetry yields the Fib.
"Come on, run!"
He never found out.
Fear. Heart attack. Dead. Childish prank.
Next topic: Early readers.