Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wig

I'm so pleased with the wig I bought from ebay... I just wanted to share that. Click here to see where I got it. Great service, inexpensive and dispatched in double quick time! Really, they didn't pay me to say that!

We're fond of making a noise about something when it's all gone horribly wrong, but not often do we Brits make a song and dance about a good result. I'm here to buck the trend.

I'm as pleased as punch.

I've also got my tights, my legs warmers, my shoes and the leotard arrived today. Just one problem with the leotard...

It's not made for a man, if you catch my drift, and my dangly bits want to pop out to the side! What can I do? Any suggestions? You should have seen me trying it on. First of all, I had it on back-to-front. I looked in the mirror and thought, "Jesus, how does a woman keep her boobs in this thing? They can't surely be that low!" Then I realised my mistake.

Phew.

I guess I need a bra. Don't know where to get one from. I guess I could borrow one. I don't know what chest size I am. Either 38" or 40". Anyone care to lend me a bra? I don't care what the cup size is, just so long as it's not A because if it was, I might as well not bother!

I think I need a sarong or something similar to cover up my crotch. It does look rather vile.

My niece and her friend (a beautician) are going to do my slap for me. One question: do you think I should have false eyelashes?

What about jewelry? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

stickola said...

False eyelashes and boobs are a must. I'd give you a bra but I'm only a 34 chest so it would be a bit uncomfortable. Cant wait to see the pictures...bet you'll look amazing.

Minge said...

I'll look like an old dog! You'll see!

Dan said...

You can probably get a big bra in a department store or something, but it's likely to cost you a fortune as womens underwear does.

Eyelashes, yes.

Crotch+danglies... Maybe a tight pair of undies which makes me want to cringe. One, crushing injuries. Two, VPL through the leotard.

Maybe liberal applicationn of sellotape ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a 38" chest so you'd be more than welcome to borrow a bra off me.

You definitely want false lashes, but not the cheap ones as the glue stings like a bitch.

Jewellery - Nothing too flashy being that you're in a leotard, us girlies don't generally wear our *bling* when dancing.

As for your own jewels, well you could try http://www.canal96.com/extra/strange/sexchange/ but Dan was wincing when reading this...