Monday, April 03, 2006

Back

In honour of Smash Hits (RIP), I'm back, back, back etc.

I've just come back from a fortnight away in the south of England and in Guernsey. My friend Paul and I drove down to Bournemouth, on to Plymouth and back with my Mum and then we flew off to Guernsey from Southampton airport. If it weren't for me having a cold, it would have been fabulous.

I saw it coming, like a big, strong arm. It got me in a headlock and there was no escape.

Thankfully, I'm over it now, albeit for the snoring.

I have no plans nor desire to go into the ins and outs of my sojourn because, quite frankly, it's boring, but I will say this: travelling with someone miserable, disinterested in life, bigotted and generally a moaner, does not make for a fun experience.

The picture I've attached to this post is of Castle Cornet in Guernsey which I took last week. The colour of the sea is staggering. I really wanted to go in for a swim, but at my age and with by body being in the state it's it, skinny-dipping was not an option.

I'm back at home now, in Edinburgh, with too much to do than I can cope with.

10 comments:

Brian Farrey said...

Thank God you're back. You were missed!

Minge said...

That's heartwarming to know.

The bitch is back now.

The March Hare said...

Please some more cunning posts...missed it!

stickola said...

Glad you had a great time but also glad your back....get on with making us laugh now!

Alan Fisher said...

welcome back hen! I got sick of looking at that bald cunts picture!

x

Minge said...

You want to see a real bald cunt?

Alan Fisher said...

i've seen YOUR bald cunt, but let's not go there x

Alan Fisher said...

I am pleased your back though... I've missed you

Minge said...

Missed you too, hen, and we were in Bathgate today! If only I'd known you were sat on your arse flicking off to the Matthew Wright show... What's it called? The Wright Stuff?

Alan Fisher said...

you pair of silly bitches....... you should've texted me on my new mobile number that you don't know yet 07723 904853