Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Botty?

Another photograph from Guernsey, this time, I think, of Petit Bôt. We were on our way there, walking down the cliff paths. There were several beaches in front of us, but I think this is the one we ended up at.

I have no idea what Bôt means, but guessed it means bottom, ass, arse, botty. It probably means bay - but I don't care. I refuse to look it up and I refuse to be proved wrong.

A day at the Little Botty sounds fabulous and a dream come true for any gay.

When we got there, a wee Portuguese man was found there, running a café. I had garlic bread (though it was actually something rather long winded in Portuguese on the menu) and my friend Paul had a tuna/mayo baguette. He had a tea and I had a coffee. It was fabulous and the Portuguese man seemed to fancy me. Extraordinary, I know. I had no idea the Portuguese were into tuna/mayo baguettes either.

1 comment:

Dan said...

BWHAHAHA
I looked it up on a translator... I won't tell you what it means. I considered putting it in here so when you read it you would know, but I won't!