Thursday, April 13, 2006

Questions

I nicked this from Chris Conroy. Chris deleted three questions, so I've added three.

He asks if we feel loved...

"What you are supposed to do is copy this entire blog entry and paste it onto a new blog entry that you'll post. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then publish! Leave a comment if you do this. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little (random) things about your friends, if you did not know them already."

What time did you get up this morning?
0915, just in time to listen to In Our Time. It was as dull as shite.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. After all, they are a girl's best friend.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Hills Have Eyes. It was particularly nasty - and that's fabulous!

What is your favourite TV show?
Don't ask me to choose just one... I could list quite a few, but have settled for just two: Doctor Who and The Ten O'Clock News on BBC1. You've just got to love Huw Edwards.

What do you usually have for breakfast?
A traditional English Breakfast: cup of tea and a fag! ROFL!

Favourite cuisine?
Japanese.

What food do you dislike?
Offal. It's plain wrong to eat some animal's organs.

What is your favourite CD at the moment?
In a matter of weeks, it's going to be Fundamental by Pet Shop Boys, but since it's not out yet: The Body Acoustic by Cyndi Lauper.

Morning or night person?
Definitely a night person, I'm useless in the mornings. But then, I'm useless at night these days, too. I like to go to bed late and get up late. It's fabulous.

Favourite sandwich?
Black Forest. It's my own creation. Take two slices of good white bread, cover both pieces with good quality chocolate spread. Now take some fabulous black cherry jam and cover one of the slices of bread with it. Put the two halves together and enjoy.

What characteristic do you despise?
Arrogance. I also hate people who do not practice what they preach.

Favourite item of clothing?
Right now, my brown jeans from Next. I'm chuffed to bits because they're a 32" waist. I haven't been able to wear a 32" waist for about four or five years.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
The Maldives. I don't think I'd ever come back.

What colour is your bathroom?
Peach. It's vile. I can't wait until we can get it all ripped out and replaced. I've not idea when that will be, though.

Favourite brand of clothing?
Gap. Gay And Proud.

Where would you retire to?
Malta. It's warm and they speak English.

What was your most memorable birthday?
They're all quite forgettable. I don't really want to remember getting older.

What was the last blog you looked at?
Wells Alternative Carnival.

Favourite sport to watch?
Men's diving. Gotta love those lycra swimming trunks!

When is your birthday?
3rd June.

What is your shoe size?
UK9. Not sure what that is in international terms.

Pets?
More daughters than pets: Meg and Mary. Border Collies.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Sadly, not really. Nothing that can be printed here, anyway.

What do you think about existentialism?
Let's not go there.

What did you want to be when you were little?
A drag queen... Check an old entry for more: Wig.

What is your favourite flower?
Nasturtium.

What date on the calendar are you looking forward to?
I don't look forward, I don't look back. I just take each day as it comes. If you don't look forward to anything, you don't get upset when it doesn't happen. If you don't look back, you don't get depressed.

What are you listening to right now?
I can't beleive it's over (2nd version) by Bent.

One word to describe the person who you snaffled this from?
Disco.

3 comments:

A Novelist said...

I can feel your pain on the "peach bathroom" issue. I think every bathroom in NYC is decorated in peach and black tile. Personally I don't care for it either...
Oh, and I LOVE living in Minge. ;)

Brian Farrey said...

Your affection for Doctor Who almost makes up for the fags you have for breakfast.

Almost.

Minge said...

The only good thing about peach is that it's not yellow. Glad you enjoy living in Minge so much. I wish I could join you, but I can't. I'm a gay, you see. Perhaps you have to have watched Little Britain to understand that.

Oh, Brian, don't you enjoy a fag at breakfast time? ;)