Friday, April 07, 2006

Madge

Blogger is mucking about and won't let me upload any images... Gggrrr...!

Anyhow, this morning, I managed to book two tickets to see Our Glorious Leader on 3rd August at the Wembley Arena! Yay! Not so yay is the fact that we're right at the back in block D3. Click here to see our bastard seats. I would have uploaded the seating plan to save you bothering with another site, but, as I said, Blogger is being naughty.

I'm really cheesed off. Last time, I think, we were in Block 14. This is a bit of a come down. I'm in half a mind to call Madge up now and complain. God knows, she's always bombarding me with telephone calls, asking me if she should dump Stuart Price, work with Pete Waterman or do a duet with Dannii Minogue... I'm sick of it to be honest. I just tell her to do what she wants. However, that always leads to the same thing, "I want to duet with you, Minge!" so I think I'll change tack. She'll need singing lessons if she wants to sing anything with me.

Oh, Christ, the telephone's ringing again. It'll be Phil Oakey - for the fifteenth time today. He wants to do a cover of Wannabe. I'm trying to put him off. I can't really see him singing zig a zig ah with any level of sincerity or credibility, can you?

2 comments:

A Novelist said...

OH, I am so happy that you get to see Madonna! Congrats! I will be lucky to even get tickets to the show here in NYC. :)

Minge said...

Oh, to see Madonna in New York would be seventh heaven.

You're a lucky lady!

Fingers crossed for you.