Sunday, April 09, 2006

Roof

We went up onto Alan's roof garden last night after a couple of drinks. I'm a wee bit upset because I didn't take my camera with me, for two reasons:

1) I am scared of heights and would love to have photographic proof that I actually climbed up the ladder and popped through the hatch and up onto the roof.

2) I would have loved to have taken a photo of Alan mooning at passers by or of all of us shouting and wolf-whistling at people on the street. Alan did offer himself up to one young stud. Sadly, he didn't really respond at all. Stickola was very interested by the Neds and Chavs. "Love your tracky bottoms!" she shouted. It was more hilarious than I can express in words.

Alan's home looks very much like a section of a castle, complete with turret. It's on the roof of the turret that he has his wee patio garden. It's fabulous. I'm so jealous. He lives in the most interesting building in Armadale.


3 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

aww! thanks hen. I'm gonna miss it while I'm away

Minge said...

Make sure you're not gone too long, then.

Dan said...

You should all come down to Essex - we have Chavs on every street corner :D