Sunday, April 23, 2006

Boring?

The Dutch Prime Minister, Jan Peter Balkenende, thinks he is boring.

Click here to read all about it.

Stay boring, Jan. If interesting makes you anything like George W Bush, the more boring you are, the better it is for the rest of us.

Oh, by the way, please look at this.

Our Prime Minister, Tony Blair, is, I think, quite interesting, but he's not one for letting the interesting bits out. I'd love to have a good chat with him about many different topics, though avoiding politics. I bet we'd be yacking for hours. I wonder if he'd show me his chest?

If you find any pictures of Tony Blair bare chested, please let me know. I've trawled the internet for almost twenty minutes and found nothing. I know they exist as I saw a couple in a magazine a few months back. He's actually very fit and got quite a tasty chest. Warning: be caeful if you do see these pictures, you may end up licking the screen. Static on the tongue is far from fabulous. I should know.


9 comments:

Brian Farrey said...

Are you sure you just didn't DREAM about naked Tony Blair? I'm not saying there's evidence that he isn't a hunka-hunka burning stud under that three piece but given a choice between him and John Barroman (or even David Tennant for that matter), I'm not sure how Tony rates.

Minge said...

Sure - you're right. I'd not give him a second look if John Barrowman was in the room, but I think Tony's attraction lies in the surprise of his hunky chest. I didn't dream it, honest!

Minge said...

I think Tony Blair is a Time Lord. I'm sure of it.

Dan said...

You don't get statit from flat screen monitors :D

Dan said...

ugh, static. With a C, not a T.

Minge said...

What were you licking?

Dan said...

Batteries, as a child ;) I think they might have broken something!

The March Hare said...

Our prime minister is indeed such a bore! Nobody takes him seriously. Kids start to laugh whenever they see the man, or even at a picture of him. We call him Harry Potter. Next year there will be elections and we all hope that Wouter Bos will become the new prime minister. He's a cuty...

Minge said...

Indeed Mr Bos is a cutie-pie! I'd vote for him.

Have you seen his bare chest?

Which party does he lead?