The daily adventures of a fabulous poof in an emotional jungle. Watch as imagination, fact and fiction blur into an insane life dependent on outrageousness and an occasional venomous jibe.
mine was blue.my favourite colour :)"RelaxedAt easeCalmLovable"I like blue ... in fact, almost 95% of all my clothes are either some kind of blue or black.the remaining 5 % are whites, greys, dark reds or purple.I think I really have nothing in bright red, orange, yellow, pink or green.nice colours, but not mine to wear :)
Blue is fabulous.
Post a Comment