Monday, April 10, 2006

S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.

Reading Hildert's blog made me want to track down Donnie Darko on DVD...

I went into the city today to buy some tights for me to wear as part of my Madonna costume. Indeed, I got them, size large, no less. On leaving John Lewis, Phyllis and I minced along Princes Street to see what we could find. We went into lots of shops and Phyllis did indeed buy some things (read his blog to find out). One of our last ports of call was Virgin. I bought Genesis Of The Daleks, Brief Encounter and Donnie Darko, all on DVD. Donnie Darko was only £1.99! What a steal! Hiring it would cost more. I plan to watch it as soon as possible.

I'll report here if I had to change my underwear half way through the film.

5 comments:

stickola said...

Been watching a whole load of old Doctor Who's the last few weeks and have crammed in the whole of last series too in prep for the new one starting this Saturday...Bring it on, I cant wait!!!!

The March Hare said...

Let me know what you think that has happened to Donnie

CanaGal said...

so, how did you like it??

Alan Fisher said...

donnie darko is a great film

Minge said...

I too cannot wait for next Saturday. I'm wetting myself with excitement!

I'm just going to write something on my blog about Donnie Darko...!