Sunday, January 07, 2007

The SNP are liars

I've just been looking at this site. Under the topic of Our policies, the SNP claim:

We will... tackle inequality, and give people the support they need to make the most of their lives.

What tosh. I contacted the SNP several times, by email and letter regarding the topic of gay marriage/same sex partnerships. Not once did they even have the decency to reply. How does that reaction tackle inequality or give me the support I need to make the most of my life? Furthermore, we know how one of their number views people like me. I certainly wouldn't ask her for support and already know her opinion on equality for gay, lesbian and transgendered people.

It is The Labour Party who supported me and gave me equality. If you're Scottish or living in Scotland and want to continue that trend, please vote Labour on 3rd May 2007.

No comments: