I've been tagged by Alan and A Novelist.
Five useless facts about moi:
1) I used to be a member of The Labour Party.
2) When a child, I found I was born on the same day as Geroge V and convinced myself I was his reincarnation.
3) The first CD I ever bought was It's A Sin. Sadly, I had nothing to play it on for another twelve months, when I bought my first hi-fi.
4) By the age of two, my spleen had stopped working. Mum kept me alive on ice cubes and slivers of Mars Bar.
5) As a boy, I used to own a doll called Tilly. Mum knitted her a beautiful red dress with a hood. She was stolen from our car when we were in Northern Ireland in the mid to late 70s along with Pandy, my Panda. I was more upset than you'll ever know. I still gasp when I think about it. Waiting for the police to arrive meant a delay in me getting to the toilet. A lady offered me the use of her toilet. I couldn't use it as the pan was brown. I then wet myself after having told Mum I'd been.