Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jackiey

Lesbo-a-go-go-gone!

Jackiey, the navvy trapped in a woman's body, has been evicted from the Big Brother house. Cheeser says everything I've been thinking, so to save me the bother of simply repeating what he's said, click here.

I would like to add, though, that although she represents everything that is ugly in the world, she was at worst, rude, at best, genuine and honest. Also, she was highly entertaining. When will the public learn and evitct the dull people first, leaving the entertainers in the house to fill our dull and empty lives?

Cleo to win!

4 comments:

Old Cheeser said...

Cheers for the kudos Minge! Glad we are in agreement. I totally agree with the navvy trapped in a woman's body too.

You're right in your estimation of her and her contradictions. I guess it's true in a way, without her the BB house will be a less lively place...

Minge said...

Do you think they'll send other people in to replace those who walked?

Old Cheeser said...

It's a possibility. Otherwise there won't be anyone left!! There was talk of the Hoff entering proceedings, wasn't there?

Minge said...

I hope they send The Hoff and Sue Pollard in straight away. I didn't even bother to watch it tonight. I watched The Shipping News on BBC2.