Friday, June 30, 2006

Records

This week, according to iTunes, I have mostly been listening to:

Marc Almond - Like a prayer
Pet Shop Boys - Fugitive (Richard X extended mix)
Machine Gun Fellatio - (Let me be your) dirty fucking whore
Morrissey - Come back to Camden
Matia Bazar - Messaggio d'amore
Texas Lightning - No no never
Rapination featuring Kym Mazelle - Love me the right way
Billie Ray Martin - Don't believe a word
Sinitta - I don't believe in miracles (Magical mix)
KMFDM* - Material girl

*Killing Mother fucking Depeche Mode = KMFDM - and, as the delicious Fee tells me, it doesn't actually stand for that. It's German for 'no pity for the majority'.

Thanks, Fee! You're a doll!

6 comments:

Dan said...

Ooooh I have a couple of their tracks and wondered what it stood for! hehe

Minge said...

Aren't they fabulous!?

Dan said...

Yup, love them - might have to look into "getting" some more of their stuff ;)

Minge said...

Fee said:

See if you can download Physical, Beers, Steers and Queers, Attack Ships on Fire or If You Want My Body by Revolting Cocks. I think you'd enjoy them.

I'm on the case - are you?

Dan said...

Download things? From the Intarweb? But that's naughty!!
*Gasp* LimeWire appears to be running on my computer! I must have a virus....

Anonymous said...

Kein Mitleid Fur Die Mehrheit = KMFDM