Thursday, June 22, 2006

Big bust-up

I'm an avid fan of Big Brother on Channel 4. I love it.

What I don't love, though, is the lack of bust-ups in this years shenanigans. I keep waiting for it all to kick off, but it doesn't! Big Brother gives the housemates booze, antagonizes them and continually throws spanners in the works, but does this provoke them into a huge ding-dong? Does it hell!?!? What's wrong with them?

So, in the absence of a massive barny on the television, can we have one here, dear reader?

Go on, you know you want to.

Call me a bitch, a dirty pig or a catty queen. I'll respond. Someone else can have a dig and we can all call each other f**king c**ts!

Come on!

15 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

you're a cunting fuck stain on the world - your mother should've been scraped out with a knitting needle when she found out she was having a little bastard like you


(too much? Maybe I should've just said "you bitch")

Minge said...

Nice!

Well, she didn't get scraped out and I was born. Lucky world.

Shame your Father scraped the cheese off of his helmet and wiped it on your Mother's fanny. She'd never have got pregnant, then, and the world would never have had to put up with you.

Ha!

Beat that!

Bitch!

Alan Fisher said...

Oh, you fucking cow!

I hear that Ucallmemadam would've been your father but the dog beat him up the stairs.

na na naaa na na

Minge said...

Ha!

That's vile. So vile, it's fabulous!

I can't retaliate to that. I'm too impressed.

I think we should make up, you bitch.

Alan Fisher said...

nae bother at aw! xxx

Minge said...

LOL!

I'm still deeply upset that no-one's called me an effing c.

I won't type it literally. I don't want to spoil the thrill of seeing those words in my comments when they actually come!

Alan Fisher said...

I'll make way for someone else to call you that!

Minge said...

Bring it on!

Alan Fisher said...

They're all too polite! Wait 'til Stickola logs on later, she'll be sure to fulfil your needs.

Minge said...

She'd best!

Alan Fisher said...

i fuckin' knew she wouldn't... she's had HOURS to abuse you and is pretending she's too fucking busy or something

Anonymous said...

You fucking cunt!

Minge said...

Charming!

Dan said...

I'm too nice - I cringe at the thought of even doing it anonymously! hehehe

I'll put the kettle on instead ;)

Minge said...

Have a nice cup of tea.