Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Old photographs (part III)



More of the same, dear reader.

The first photograph is Drag Minge - taken at a New Year party, mid 1990s. All the clothes, make up and accessories were my Mum's.

The second photograph is Divino and I.

The last photograph was taken in the Building Society branch where I worked in the early 1990s. I guess I was about twenty one years old. The girl in the photograph with me is Jo.

We used to have such a blast. We photocopied our bottoms once and broke the glass on the copier! It was an old style copier, you know, where the whole of the top moved from left to right. It was so funny! When the bloke came to repair it, he asked us how it happened. We told him. He laughed. I'm sure he didn't believe us! Naive fool!

8 comments:

A Novelist said...

The coffee I was drinking just came out my nose when I read about your "photocopied bottoms!" Hysterical! :)

Minge said...

ROFL!

If only I'd kept the photocopies! I could have uploaded them here! Perhaps that wouldn't be such a wise move. I might get flagged.

Alan Fisher said...

Is Jo the one you had to lick sugar off?

Minge said...

What!?!?

Alan Fisher said...

When you were held up at gunpoint and he made u both... erm... what that supposed to be private?

Minge said...

No! That was another woman in another branch.

Alan Fisher said...

~you have to share with everyone now.... it's really funny... go on!

Minge said...

One day!