Thursday, June 29, 2006

Big Brother

Big Brother's getting a bit dull...

The housemates start to bicker. Just when I think a huge ding-dog is going to kick off, they get all chummy again.

Gggrrr!

"Wankers!" as Pete would say.

I wish I could get a message into the house. Or have some influence on the housemates.

If I was Big Brother, I'd give Pete a rubber sheet and a bottle of baby oil and tell him that the housemates' shopping budget will be doubled if he manages to get Richard to take part in a naked wrestling match with him.

The outcome could be delicious.

It would be the talk of the town!

The word on the street is that Pete is a very big boy.

This evening, on Big Brother's Big Mouth, Russell Brand revealed that Pete has eleven massive inches!

I don't doubt why he's so popular!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed he is a big boy. Did you not see him showing it off in the pool on the first or second night in the house...they were all mucking about and he just whipped it out and shook it about for a few seconds. You should have seen the look on Leah (*shudders in disgust*) and Lisa (thank god that acidic little troll is gone).

But I agree, they are far too chummy. I'm glad Imogen got to do something, anything, though I was horrified that she didn't know what sabotage meant. I mean, isn't she supposed to be Miss Whales?

Alan Fisher said...

are there any pics online of that incident?

Minge said...

I didn't see that! Don't know why, because I'm obsessed with Big Brother!

I wish Lea would learn to spell her name. It's Leah. Not Lea. It's Lee-er, not Lee. Bitch.

Imogen could be a funny little bitch if she had the right person to bounce off. I think someone should mould her.

Pete to win!