Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Skeletal


I'm still not eating properly. I've lost over two stones since my operation. That's not a bad thing. I'm far from skeletal, but I want to stop losing weight now.

There are so few things I can eat. Today, I've had an individual Tiramisu at Marlene's house and a Marks & Spencer Turkish Delight when I came in. I don't think Gillian McKeith would be overjoyed at that.

I just can't eat raw sprouts and vegetable soups just now. I just can't. I had so much soup and so many parsnips in the early days after the op, I never want to see soup again, let alone eat it.

I don't want to gain weight, but I do want to stay the same. Would she forgive me for the occasional piece of chocolate and portion of tiramisu? I'm trying to get my five portions of fruit and veg in, honest. I drink more fruit juice than you can possibly imagine. Fruit juice must make you fart. It's been blowing a gale in here this afternoon, and the kind of gale you get when you live near a sewage works.

3 comments:

stickola said...

Hope your feeling well now Minge. I've been trying to eat healthy food for almost...dare I say...3 days now and the effect on my bowels is overwhelming. Andrex have never had it so good!!!
theres a yorkie sitting right in front of me now and the only thing holding me back from it is the fact that it says on the wrapper "it's only for girls"...Take care minge,
Nicki...xxx

Minge said...

Is it a pink one? I like nothing better than a pink one inside me. Go on, treat yourself. The chocolate mind bind you up.

Be good, Nicki!

Minge

xxx

stickola said...

Just had 2 pieces of it...doctors orders!