Monday, January 23, 2006

Competition time

Under duress, I'm here to announce it's competition time.

Answer all five questions correctly and your details will go into a hat (well probably not a hat, but some large receptacle) from which I will pick a winner. Go on, enter, you know you want to. The winner will receive a High Street voucher.

Click on the wee envelope icon (email post) at the bottom of this entry to enter. I'll pick a winner on Wednesday, probably quite early on in the day.

1 Where was I born?
a) Bournemouth
b) Poole
c) Boscombe
d) Edinburgh

2 Which of these statements is true?
a) I do not have a spleen
b) I have an eight inch dick
c) I was kept alive for almost a year on ice cubes and slivers of mars bar
d) I am circumcised

3 What was the name of my first boyfriend?
a) Jack
b) Lee
c) Darren
d Colin

4 Which of these movies have I not seen?
a) Love Letter To Edie
b) Lust In The Dust
c) Multiple Maniacs
d) Pink Flamingos

5 Which of these tobacco products do I use?
a) Marlboro Lights
b) Silk Cut
c) Hamlet Miniatures
d) Café Creme

Good luck!

No comments: