Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Alone

I feel so alone today.

Aw.

I wish I could talk to someone, really talk to someone, and tell them exactly what's on my mind, you know, everything. Ever feel like that? I'd like to say the things I really want to say, without saying things that I believe people want to hear. Also, I'd like to talk without holding back, without leaving out the things that I think people will judge me on or lead people to think that I'm a bad person.

I could write it all here, but I can't. I'm afraid. I never will.

3 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

bloody hell, that's a bit dark! You're not going to go out on the rampage shooting (straight) people are you?

Minge said...

My weapon is loaded. Sadly, it doesn't shoot very well. I just get a wee dribble.

The March Hare said...

Now are you depressed or just plain *in love*..? You can always, call me, my answering machine is always on. Or mail me: my mailbox is always empty... will this comfort you a wee little bit?

Anyway, thanx for introducing me, the other day. Hope you guys will visit my humble blogg some time too. Sorry it's mostly in Dutch, the last past posts. I will do my best talking the universal language some more.