Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The postman, he delivers.

It's one of those days where my thoughts on what to write are fluctuating wildly.*

I've just been out for a walk and took some forms to Marlene to enable her to change GP. There was also a wee bottle to deliver into which one must piss. Fabulous.

I saw the postman when I was in the woods. He has a very fat Golden Retriever. It's called Jigsaw. Why do people give their dogs ridiculous names like that? I know my dogs have human names, and some people object to that, but at least they're sound. A while back, I heard a woman calling her dog on Blackford Hill. It's name was Tracy.

The news is just coming on (it's four o'clock). Perhaps this will give me some ideas...

Iran, Iraq, the girl who was raped and murdered in Thailand... It's all so dreadful. What's the world coming to?

People may moan about Tony Blair, but I'm glad he represents me on the world stage. It would just be simply awful if David Cameron became Prime Minister. I really hope that the Tories don't come to power after the next election, and there's a real concern that they will. Politics aside, I don't want someone with a tiny penis (and believe me, David's is tiny) to stand for Britain in the wider world. Perhaps he could go for plastic surgery? He has to do or have something to make him interesting. He could come out! No, no-one that dull, that plain, that bereft of style could ever be queer.

* I haven't a clue.

No comments: