Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gay Liberal (yawn)

Just been looking at the news... I see another Liberal leadership candidate has come out. In the spirit of Little Britain, "As what?" I ask. Simon Hughes is like a cross between Dafydd and that MP who keeps making bizarre statements to explain himself when caught having sex with a man.

The fact that it comes across as a confession is quite profound, that it's something to be ashamed of. Of course, with dear old Simon, it's not all bad. He's not a complete pervert as he's had sex with women as well. Phew, that's alright then.

You know I'm never going to vote liberal again. I did once. What a mistake. Their fervour for fox hunting, their treatment of their previous leader and all this gay/bi sex nonsense is ridiculous.

Incidentally, look here for some great Mark Oaten memorabilia.

1 comment:

Alan Fisher said...

omg... that lib dem blog you linked to is hilarious... I laughed so hard that Joan had to get me a tissue...

Still, she's getting "sea-gulled" later so we'll see how happy she is to assist me then.