Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Does the letter J have something to do with it...?

Is Jodie Marsh the new Jade Goodie? I was watching Celebrity Big Brother tonight and heard Jodie ask, "What is an egg? Is it a vegetable or a mineral?"

So now it's time for me to ask a question? What is Jodie Marsh? As thick as shit or playing some kind of game? Does she want people to think she's ditzy like Jade and then perhaps she'll carve a career out for herself in the same line as Jade?

I can't help but think, no, she's not ditzy. She's just not very bright. That doesn't make her a bad person, far from it, but she's a few slices short of a full loaf in my humble opinion.

2 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

she's a fucking arsehole and I fucking hate her.

"Another experiment tested whether or not classical music makes you brainy. Traci Bingham and Jodie had to complete an IQ test while listening to it."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10012006/344/shocked-jodie-odds-bb-boot.html

I mean, is this really what the word Celebrity boils down to? She's trying to be Jordan and is coming across like the desperate whore she is.

Bitch.

stickola said...

She's a twat!!
Dont like her....take her away.