Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Records

This week, according to iTunes, I have been mostly listening to:

Call Me - Spagna
I Have Forgiven Jesus - Morrissey
Abwoon - Lisa Gerrard
Answerphone (Dance Remix) - XWiz
Try It (I'm In Love With A Married Man) - Oh Romeo
Fly On The Wings Of Love - Olsen Brothers
Don't You Pay Them No Mind - Nina Simone
Betrayed - Pet Shop Boys
Fix You - Coldplay
and
I've Never Been To Memphis - Billie Ray Martin

I don't think that admitting to much of that does my street cred any good. I'll try better over the next seven days. I might play some Girls Aloud, though I'll have to have the iMac on mute or I might end up killing myself.

1 comment:

Alan Fisher said...

How can you dis' Girls Aloud when you've got Spagna at the top of the list?!!

Girls Aloud are fab.... I took all their classes when I was at school.... Chemistry, Biology, Woodwork & Metal Grinding (technically not one of their songs but at least I enjoyed knocking up coffee tables out of plyboard)