Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mes chiennes

I went to see Marlene yesterday. She'd not been too well, but was feeling well enough to receive visitors.

I didn't take Meg and Mary because the walk to Marlene's house means walking through a field. My girls tend to get in a right state when it's muddy, so I left them at home.

It's a shame, because they seem to get on so well with Tinky, Marlene's Yorkshire Terrier. Her full name is Tinkerbell St Valentine II.

It was raining by the time I left for home, so decided to get the bus. I shan't bother in future. It takes ten minutes to walk to the bus and then another ten minutes to walk home once I alight the bus. A total of twenty minutes. It takes twenty minutes to walk there through the wood and field. I could have saved myself a quid.

Is this the most boring and tedious post I've ever submitted?

It was just an excuse to post a picture of Meg, Mary and Tinky.

3 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

Minge said > Is this the most boring and tedious post I've ever submitted?

Alan said > Yes

Minge said...

Bitch.

Alan Fisher said...

I am a bitch but I was happy to see pics of the dogs as I haven't seen them in ages ;-)