Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Gorillagate


So, it seems Celebrity Big Brother is off to a great start. There's already drama and contention. Pete Burns is wearing a coat which, so he says, is made from Gorilla fur. Personally, I doubt this is the case. As my pal David said, it doesn't look like it's been knocked up in the back streets of Cameroon. It's haute couture. I don't think they'd be using Gorilla skins in gay Paris. Or would they...!?

I'm certainly against anyone wearing fur of any description, but the wearing of fur is not illegal and he has every right to do so. Just as much as homosexuality isn't illegal, I have every right to be a poof. But, according to the news, Pete may be breaking the law for wearing the fur of an endangered animal. He could go to prison! Take it off, Pete! Prison is no place for a diva like you!

When the show began, I tried not to let anyone's pre-conceived ideas sway my views of anyone in the house, and I've tried my level best not to judge anyone. But really, Jodie Marsh is a thick twat. In the debate on fur, she asked why Eskimo people can't go to ordinary shops like us. Purlease. She's also constantly crying and complaining how the British press paint her as a dirty slut - and then tells the most vile and graphic stories of how she had the most outrageous kinds of sex with many different men and women, even posing in some quite ludicrous positions! There's nothing wrong in having a lot of sex, but please, don't say you're one thing and do another. Oh, and with your fee from the show, please, Jodie, get your nose fixed. You look like a hungry rat has been nibbling at it in the night.

1 comment:

Alan Fisher said...

I laughed my tits off at this... nice one! And you're right, her nose could be used to dredge Poole bay