Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My right foot


The photographs of my right foot finally sold on ebay tonight for the paltry sum of ninety nine pence. I could have got more money if I was prepared to dribble food stuffs all over them, but I'm not about to start prostituting myself!

What body part should I take photographs of to sell on ebay next? Hands? An ear? Knees? I simply refuse to photograph my bum-bum or bawbag. I would take a photo of my chest, but I'm not sure. Oh, to be honest, the very thought of a dirty old man sitting there playing with his gnarled old todger while looking at my body parts fills me with horror. I don't think I'll do it any more, not unless they make a solemn vow not to touch themselves inappropriately whilst viewing Minge.

4 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

i can see sock marks...

Minge said...

I told one guy they were marks from restraints! He asked, so I just told him what he wanted to hear. He didn't bid though, the fucking cunt.

Alan Fisher said...

I'm feeling highly aggressive right now. Give me the fuckers address and I'll go round and beat the living shit out of him.

Fucking Cunt.

PS. Bought some fabulous jeans today to go with that perfectly delightful shirt I've been meaning to wear.

Minge said...

Let's see some pictures.