Friday, May 12, 2006

Esme

Phyllis and I went to Greenock last night. Our good friends Fee and Junx were celebrating the first birthday of their fabulous youngest daughter, Esme.

They have another daughter, Kira. She's fabulous, too.

I wish I was Kira. She's funny, clever, her own person and has the best parents a child could wish for.

We also saw Peter, Liz, David (and beau), Angela, Woody, Fee's Mum and brother.

What a laugh we had. Topics of conversation ranged from David Tennant's cock to Tom Baker's. It was a complete hoot.

I love going to Greenock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Kira said...

Oh thankyou!