Saturday, April 14, 2007

Doctor Haikwho


It's Saturday, dear reader. For Brian and I, this means only two things:

Haiku Saturday

and

Doctor Who

Haiku Saturday has gone ahead as usual. Doctor Who should go ahead as usual. There's a vile and overtly heterosexual football match going on today between Watford and Manchester United, exclusively live on BBC1. Manchester United are currently in the lead. It's Watford 1, Man U 2. If Watford score another goal before the ninety minutes are up, the game will go into extra time and Doctor Who will be cancelled. Well, postponed until next week.

I'm sick with worry.

I'm so upset, I can't think of a Haiku. Pray for me, dear reader, that Saturday unfolds in a fabulous fashion, and not a crappy one. I want Doctor Who. I want Haiku. I want it all, and I want it now. I hope God's in a good mood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Manchester United!!

matty said...

I don't know where to start with Dr.Who!

where do I turn?

there are so many of them. like decades worth.

guidance, dear minge. guidance is required.

I hope you find a good Haiku. I hope you find some Dr. Who.

I hope this manchester cricket team does well.

or watford.

i don't know much about sport things.

Old Cheeser said...

And I'm sure we're all very relieved that the footie DIDN'T oust Dr Who!!

Thank you, God, you must have been in a good mood. Hip hip hooray!!

Brian Farrey said...

I'm still procuring. I should be able to discuss GRIDLOCK in about 14 hours.

gab said...

love david tennant-yum