Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Albums

I was just updating my iPod and noticed it's two thirds full. Yikes! What am I going to do if I fill it up? So I started looking at things I could remove and have been considering burning lots of tracks to CD.

I saw things I'd forgotten I had, saw things that made me smile and things that make me sad. Also, looking through the songs, I was inspired to make a list of my top ten albums, not for any reason, just for the hell of it:

  1. Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour
  2. Billie Ray Martin - 18 Carat Garbage
  3. Madonna - Ray Of Light
  4. Madonna - Confessions On A Dancefloor
  5. Pet Shop Boys - PopArt
  6. Kylie Minogue - Light Years
  7. Saint Etienne - Finisterre
  8. Army Of Lovers - Glory, Glamour and Gold
  9. Kate Bush - Aerial
  10. Dolly Parton - Little Sparrow
Not very interesting, is it!?!? It'll probably change tomorrow, anyway.

No comments: