Thursday, March 16, 2006

10

I pinched this from Alan's Blog and replaced his answers with my own. His responses are far funnier and much more interesting than mine. Check his out here.

1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?

Lucy Knuff

2. If you were given an extra £10 in change at Molton Brown, what would you do with it and why?

I'd spend it on fags because I'm predictable.

3. What's the biggest lesson you've learnt from your past relationships?

That most men are cunts.

4. What's one of your worst habits?

Picking my nose or biting my nails.

5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why?

Monday - because everyone is pissed off at the new working week and I'm laying in bed deciding if I should get up or listen to Woman's Hour.

6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are
White CK briefs because I'm a sexy little mother fucker.

7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around.

My credit card - because I'm sometimes broke.

8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?

I'd have a hair transplant because bald is not beautiful.

9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments.

I once sent a really good friend a picture of me doing a wee-wee by mistake.

10. If you were given a million pounds and 24 hours to spend it on, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?

I'd buy a solid gold toilet and pay someone to wipe my arse.

5 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

i thought your answers were very funny, particularly to question 9.... who did you send the picture to?

stickola said...

I really have to say...I could not imagine you with long hair.
You look amazing as you are and NEVER think anything different!

Nicki...xxx

Alan Fisher said...

lucy knuff! whit are you doing awake at this time of night?

Brian Farrey said...

Make sure you have some of that money left over to buy a seat heater for the solid gold toilet. Gold is freezing to put your tushie on.

The March Hare said...

Hiya lad, WHERE ARE YOU, what are you up to?!