Better late than never...
Blogday. Read this.
What will happen on BlogDay?
In one long moment In August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs, Preferably, Blogs different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog surfers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.
BlogDay posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending on them on BlogDay 2005
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2006 and a link to BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org*
See if I do it right:
Earth, Sky & Beyond
Beautiful photographs and commentary on the earth, other heavenly bodies, the sky and the universe.
Helping Prevent Great Lakes Piracy
Bizarre and addictive.
Creative writing, humo(u)r and wit. Totally fabulous.
Jaw droppingly awful, but strangely addictive. One sometimes forgets that people have such vile views. Car-crash-TV, blog-style. With bits from horror movies and 1936 Berlin.
Arab Gay Blog Community
Gay, I am, an Arab, I am not. This is very enlightening.
*Couldnt find a tag, dear reader. Gggrrr.